Ironman clan

Xplic

Nov 7, 2019
Hello boys and girls!

Im really excited for the launch of this server, and to meet you all ingame!
I want to have one clan chat on this server where all ironman players can talk and share tips and tricks.
This has been a great success on other servers that have a lot of ironman players. New players to this mode can ask for help and tips to what to do, and more experienced ironman players can come together for raids and bossing.

Hope you like this idea, and join my CC! :)

Looking forward to see you ingame!

best,

~ Xplic~

Pain

Nov 7, 2019
I will also be making an ironman. I cannot wait to be helping out also with you guys in the chat.

Reactions: Groovy

About us

• OS-Fatality is an Old School Runescape (OSRS) Private Server with a concentration on PvP. However - we've worked hard on implementing several features within the server to provide an enjoyable experience for any player - from the avid skiller hunting a max cape, to a PvM master looking to take down the strongest and most powerful bosses across the maps. Our focus on giving an engaging experience to our community makes the gameplay a constant thrill, leaving no room for dull moments (unless you’re into that sorta thing). If you're looking for an engaging community, a balanced economy, and/or a thrilling combat experience, you've hit the jackpot with OS-Fatality.

Quick Navigation

User Menu