First to Max Competition

Joshua

Developer
Staff member
Jun 29, 2019
LfLVdHd.png

Hello my wonderful and amazing "future" players of OSFatality! At this moment, I'd like to announce a contest that will be starting once we launch this world into the cloud so you can all enjoy, the rules are simple. Just Max and get lucky :)

So here are the juicy details :cool:

First Ironman to Max:
Reward: [$100 Cash Prize or $225 Donation Credit]

First Hardcore Ironman to Max:

First Ultimate Ironman to Max:

First Regular Game Mode to Max:

First PVP Mode to 150 "legit kills" while maintaining a 2.0 KDR:
Reward: [75$ Donation Credit]

So yeah thats all their is too it! Win a chance at some easy money by just playing the game :)! You should be here on the day of launch, joining everyone else on the grind as the competition heats up become the first to max!

Current Winners:
Ernie - First PVP Mode to 150 "legit kills" while maintaining a 2.0 KDR
Shroom - First Regular Game Mode to Max
Moo man - First Ironman to Max

Last edited:

Shroom

Dragonstone
Nov 8, 2019
Space
Nice! Sounds like a worthwhile time vs reward and multiple different game mode types to play for it. Can’t wait to get grindin.

One

Cadet Moderator
Staff member
Cadet Moderator
Nov 8, 2019
Sedona, Arizona
i'll be #1 hcim as an alt i always am :], thank's for your generous rewards for our sake josh.

H

Nov 8, 2019
Sounds DOPE! may have to make UIM alt and claim that prize ive maxed few UIMS on other servers so I got perfect plan.. well see how it goes ! gl out there every1 !

rias

Forum Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2019
Australia
NASA.com
I'm excited that all of the prizes are the same, for the game mode maxing.
No contradiction, no bias. Everyone can play their own mode!
Wonderful.

About us

• OS-Fatality is an Old School Runescape (OSRS) Private Server with a concentration on PvP. However - we've worked hard on implementing several features within the server to provide an enjoyable experience for any player - from the avid skiller hunting a max cape, to a PvM master looking to take down the strongest and most powerful bosses across the maps. Our focus on giving an engaging experience to our community makes the gameplay a constant thrill, leaving no room for dull moments (unless you’re into that sorta thing). If you're looking for an engaging community, a balanced economy, and/or a thrilling combat experience, you've hit the jackpot with OS-Fatality.

Quick Navigation

User Menu