[11/17/2019-11/20/2019] #3 Update Log

Joshua

Developer
Staff member
Jun 29, 2019
1574303980650.png
Now that the bugs are coming down to a very minimal level, I can begin working on content additions. I'll probably be starting with a new wilderness event as well as achievement diaries and release them per region I do :cool:
- First part of donator benefits added this includes Noted dragon bones in wilderness, 1 daily free lottery ticket, no resource area entry fee, free death chest recovery, and noted herb drops in wilderness.
- Preventative measures for people farming in wilderness and tournaments
- Fixed corrupted scavengers 100% now, like for real its fixed this time. No more being locked.
- Coins to bloody tokens have been added at emblem trader at a 25k:1 blood money ratio, 25m Coins = 1k blood money
- Emblem trader dialogue message fixed
- Hot vent door @ tzhaar now checks if your equipment has firecape too, Previously only checked if you had it in your inventory.
- Dialogue fixes in clue keys
- Fixed the daily for Vet'ion, it will now work for the reborn'd version
- Fixed rune pouch not being cached pre-entering ZerkNH tournament
- Preset items will no longer equip if you do not have the stats.
- Only set preset stats if the player is in pk mode.
- Boots of stone now in slayer shop.
- Fixed credits not being claimable.
- Fixed making serp visage into serp helm.

• Love
Reactions: TyTyy0 and Shroom

FLES

Nov 20, 2019
Nice chunk of updates/fixes bro! Although I personally think the gp:bm ratio is a little high... 15k is probably a little better, just my opinion.

Joshua

Developer
Staff member
Jun 29, 2019
Nice chunk of updates/fixes bro! Although I personally think the gp:bm ratio is a little high... 15k is probably a little better, just my opinion.
Currently experimental, If we see that its not being used that much, I'll decrease it.

About us

• OS-Fatality is an Old School Runescape (OSRS) Private Server with a concentration on PvP. However - we've worked hard on implementing several features within the server to provide an enjoyable experience for any player - from the avid skiller hunting a max cape, to a PvM master looking to take down the strongest and most powerful bosses across the maps. Our focus on giving an engaging experience to our community makes the gameplay a constant thrill, leaving no room for dull moments (unless you’re into that sorta thing). If you're looking for an engaging community, a balanced economy, and/or a thrilling combat experience, you've hit the jackpot with OS-Fatality.

Quick Navigation

User Menu