[11/14/2019-11/16/2019] #2 Update Log

Joshua

Developer
Staff member
Jun 29, 2019
LfLVdHd.png
Hello! I know this update is alot smaller than usual but there is a reason for that, I got into a car wreck thursday, So I've been a little groggy and out of the weather dealing with that. I'm back and back on schedule and getting stuff knocked out :)
- Fixed Daily tasks "Pk Modes get PVP tasks only now", "Non PK Gets only PVM Now"
- Terror dogs are 1 slayer now
- Buffed the boss event a little to compensate for the huge reduction
- Watchman added to yanille
- buffed lizardman shaman rate on DWH
- Fixed objects not working, like varrock bank, runecrafting altars.
- Brundt the chieftain should be fixed now
- Removed the extra anti venoms from the shop
- Fixed null issue with rare drops not being announced and causing the npc to null
- Dense essence north shortcut fixed
- Corrupted scavengers chest yet again should be proper now.
- Removed a method causing people to force logout.
- Added DWH back to melee bm shop

SELF

Diamond
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for these updates sir! Sorry you've not been feeling the best, appreciate ya.
Time for 50 Hard Clues.

About us

• OS-Fatality is an Old School Runescape (OSRS) Private Server with a concentration on PvP. However - we've worked hard on implementing several features within the server to provide an enjoyable experience for any player - from the avid skiller hunting a max cape, to a PvM master looking to take down the strongest and most powerful bosses across the maps. Our focus on giving an engaging experience to our community makes the gameplay a constant thrill, leaving no room for dull moments (unless you’re into that sorta thing). If you're looking for an engaging community, a balanced economy, and/or a thrilling combat experience, you've hit the jackpot with OS-Fatality.

Quick Navigation

User Menu